42. Excel Tips - Deleting Sheets
Easy tip today... it's about how to delete sheets.
To delete a worksheet:
If you have selected the worksheet, press in sequence: ALT the e then l
- If there is data on the sheet, you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the sheet.
- If no data, the sheet is deleted immediately.
- To delete multiple sheets, select them one by one whilst holding down the CTRL key.
- Note - you must leave at least one sheet undeleted, so if you want to delete all the sheets, insert a dummy sheet, then proceed as before.
Video Training on Deleting Sheets: